Saturday, March 21, 2009

falling on a tin roof

I can see it like a veil of gossamer swirling over the hard packed sand.
With the early light it looks like a picture being painted by an unseen hand.

The wind is blowing straight in from the ocean this morning.....lifting up the loose, fine particles
creating a masterpiece over the hard packed sand below it.

By the time it reaches my front window it sounds like a gentle rain falling on a tin roof on a warm summer night.

I know, I know, I'm a helpless romantic.......what can I do?

I am slowly getting better.
My physical body is responding to the physical and mental rest of these past ten days.
This convalescence has been rewarding.........an amazing sense of calm has come over me.

We think Harry will go home tomorrow....maybe that attributes to my sense of relief.

I am so excited about feeling better and getting back to a normal routine.....but not at such a fast pace.

love you, c

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So glad you are better......and glad to hear the news on Harry.
Do you know yet who hit the big number?
ECD