Saturday, February 28, 2009

snow at the beach.....you think?

Tomorrow night, so I've heard, there will be snow at Tybee beach.
Of course I am so excited, but skeptical.

I want to see the sand covered with the white stuff.
How about snow falling into the foam of the waves...............
the sea birds swooping and soaring amonst the flakes.

God keeps the snow in His storehouse somewhere hidden away.
I would like to see that place one day.

I kept Lucy all day today.
We are packing the "dregs" as we like to call them.
There was a big pile of white linens and pillows and blankets on the floor.
We both fell down in all of that soft whiteness.....giggling and saying aaaaaaaaaaah.
That's what I think it would be like to fall into a heap of snow.

We'll see......maybe it really will snow this time.

I love all of life's possibilities, don't you?

No comments: