Thursday, February 26, 2009

consolidation

This is the challenge we are facing by living here at the condo:

There is very little storage space. When I say we are downsizing, there is no way you could realize how much.

I have spent time in the last two days scouring the aisles of Target looking at every possible device that could extend the space I do have. I will say this.....there will be a lot of plastic boxes under the bed.

The kitchen is a work in progress. I keep forgetting to bring the ladder, so it keeps getting put off. It will be a masterpiece of creative genius when I am done.

I am such an organizer and I can't stand clutter so I am highly motivated to succeed at this endeavor. Bubba, on the other hand, loves clutter and depends on me to do the organizing......so that's were we stand.

We got an extension on the house that we are moving out of.........instead of Saturday, our drop dead date is now Tuesday.

Two things:

I have my desk and computer.
Today, my favorite chair and ottomon arrived.
That's all I really need to be happy.

"don't worry, be happy"

love, cathy

No comments: