Tuesday, February 24, 2009

my little corner of the condo


Last night I stayed here at the condo and Bubba stayed at the house as he had the big things to move early this morning.

Yesterday was the day we moved a lot of our things here to the beach. My big white desk was brought in and set up and, as tired as he was, Bubba set up my computer. Everything worked on the first try.

We parted ways and the process of making this our home began. As the afternoon progressed, I started thinking about dinner. What about a take out from The Crab Shack......a favorite of mine? I brought home a half pound of crab legs and a half pound of shrimp with drawn butter and ate looking at the ocean. Delightful...........

Excitement was building as I thought ahead to my first post from our new home.

I have to look at the keyboard when I type. I never learned to do it the right way.

I was typing away, enjoying myself immensely. When I paused to check the screen, nothing was there................Oh no! How sad! I tried other sites and none of them would let me write.

Okay, God doesn't want me to write anymore.

Late this afternoon, when Bubba returned, he found the problem. He had never plugged in the keyboard. That sucker was dead as a doornail. I could have typed forever and no words would have ever appeared.

I'm glad it is fixed.......I really like to write. Somehow this writing helps me unwind.

happy and tired.....that's me*


No comments: