Wednesday, February 11, 2009

a long way to go from here

First of all I want to thank you all........
For every e-mail, comment, and phone call I have received over the past few days.
I am a praying woman and I felt all of your prayers today.
Prayer is miraculous and it works miraculously and I am humbled that you took the time to pray for me.

Nothing was resovled..........
but that does not mean God is not working in this situation.
I will continue to wait and pray for God's will to be done. I will let you know if any progress is made.

I praise God for the man who mediated for us. He is very wise and discerning.
I praise God for the scripture that comforted me early this morning.
I praise God for each of you who prayed.
I praise God for my husband who has been by my side and literally held me up when I couldn't stand.
I praise God for the mighty working of the Holy Spirit in my life.

In just a little while I will lay down in my bed and go to sleep with His grace and mercy to me today on my mind. What a blessing...............

my love to you all, cathy

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Today is Cathy's Birthday, she deserves the best of days, let's all wish her a great DAY