Wednesday, February 18, 2009

movin out....movin in

This weekend, more than likely, we will be moving back to the beach....Hooray!

Today the Chem-Dry guy and I spent the morning together. Yes......He brought in all of his machines and cleaned everything in the condo that has a soft surface......mattresses, sofa, chairs, and all of the carpets and the rug.

All of the things that the renters left behind have been banished. Everything is sanitized and even those mean old dust mites that I am allergic to are gone.

It smelled really clean when I left this afternoon. Now it is time to start moving things in.

It is a different story here at 9 Enclave Circle. Why oh why did we move in so thoroughly? Why did I unpack every dish and knick-knack? What was I thinking? Tomorrow I have to really get busy, because Bubba has set the dreaded deadline. All I can say is "OH NO."

This afternoon I got the normal 2 inches cut off of my hair. I hadn't gotten my hair cut since November. I love my friend and hair stylist Jacinda so much and she is leaving in March to have her precious little girl.

But anyway, we were talking about how much I move and how many different places we have gotten to live. I know I like it better this way and I always have the anticipation of the next place we will call home.

Maybe Vail, CO or Santa Fe, NM or Italy....who knows.

We are nomads, "not knowing where," like Father Abraham I would say.

Tomorrow I have to work....here....all day. I cannot have fun.....I must work from sun-up to sun-down. I will be ready for that dreaded deadline.

How about two posts in one day? This computer distracts me from my work. I wonder if I will post tomorrow?

probably will.....nite-nite....cathy

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am so glad that we all got to see your beautiful home at Christmas, you will have to put
all of those pics in a special album....then we can say ...oh, I remember when.....
ecd