Sunday, February 8, 2009

please pray for me

I'll be back to writing my blog real soon, I promise.
I am feeling better.....craving strange food that I never eat normally.

In the last two days I have concocted three diffferent kinds of nachos.....
one using capers and cheese melted in the oven on chips........one using dill relish and cheese melted on chips and dipped into hot pepper raspberry chipolte sauce.
and one using mild bananna peppers and cheese melted on chips and dipped into the same sauce.
Normally I would never eat anything like this.....since my virus I am craving them.

Even as I write this I am hungry for these.

Please pray for me on Wednesday. I will be meeting with my family members to try to bring resolution to our situation. That is what I have been working on all weekend. I really need prayers for strength and confidence in the Lord and not in my flesh on Wednesday at 10.00.

Thank you, Cathy

No comments: