Wednesday, April 29, 2009

falling off some driftwood

The above is an example of kids falling off a log of driftwood while trying to pose them for a photo shoot.

Okay....here goes....... some things I have to say.

My favorite song right now is I'm Yours by Jason Mraz....it's just got a fun, funky tune.
"Scrooch on over closer dear and I will nibble your ear."
A line from the song that I love......I have always had a thing for ears:) :) :)

I love to wear my hair in a ponytail.

The shrimp creole that I made for dinner was sooooo good.

I love this shop....Two Women and a Warehouse. I could furnish my whole house with their eclectic assortment. Today I found a picture of Pompeii with a smoldering Mt. Versuvius in the background. I almost bought it. Why....because I am fascinated by what happened there.

My whole existence at this condo consists of trying to find places to put things. I do a lot of shifting of plastic boxes filled with this or that. It goes to a storage house and is brought back in to be put in another box and taken out again. Bubba loves this!

A couple of weeks ago I made the statement that there is no traffic at Tybee. I need to revamp that comment. Since it has gotten warm, the weekends here are literal gridlock. Better planning for trips to and fro town are needed on Saturday and Sunday.

I did my own pedicure today.....couldn't afford the spa one this year.

Looking at the creeks at low tide....all the water drains out and you can gaze at the muddy bottom. I LOVE THE DRIVE THROUGH THE MARSH TO THE BEACH FROM SAVANNAH!

Life is fun...most of the time.

c

No comments: