Tuesday, December 14, 2010

"a baby changes everything"

Jake was the first baby to come to our family.
His arrival changed everything....
our lives have not for one minute been the same since.

Faith Hill has a Christmas song by the name in the title.
She sings about the coming of our Lord into this world as a tiny baby.
The arrival of Jesus changed everything in a most profound way.

Before He came, mankind was lost in sin
with no way to escape its penalty.....death.
Jesus came to die on the cross as the perfect,
sinless, Son of God so that we,
through His blood,
could be reconciled to our holy, righteous God.

It may sound complicated,
but it really isn't.
He made it simple so that everyone could understand.

Jesus came and changed everything.

"My whole life has turned around,
I was lost but now I'm found.
A baby changes everything, yes,
a baby changes everything."

My constant prayer is that all who read
may know the joy of what this baby Jesus did.

I love you,
cathy

ps....I know that Amanda
will be mortified
about Jake's slightly dirty face.
Sorry....I love this picture!

No comments: