Wednesday, December 8, 2010

love these kids

My life is crazy~busy right now and I love it.
Toys and books are strewn everywhere........
and to top it all off Amanda just said I look like a ballet teacher.
The house is half decorated and very few gifts are bought.
I may or may not be ready for Christmas...
but spending time with the four above is top priority.

Yesterday we tripped over the big bridge to the Westin Resort
to see the gingerbread village and to take pictures.
Picture taking times are crazy because
all four faces never look at the camera at the same time.
I will be sharing a few more that I took.

Many years ago our God came to this earth
in the person of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ.
That is why we celebrate this holiday called Christmas.
Nothing in our life has more significance than this event.
Without the coming of Jesus we would be without hope.

Spend much time in the next few days
contemplating His birth and what it means to you.

Maybe this next year
you can read the Bible all the way through.

rejoicing in Him....
cathy

No comments: