Saturday, December 4, 2010

a little sad


Okay...
I'm a little sad.
Moved out of the beach condo yesterday and today.
Will leave it for someone else to enjoy.
~
Because of being so busy,
I am still decorating the Christmas tree.
I have really had to improvise with this one.
I think it will be pretty,
but there is this really funky thing going on at the top.
I've decided that
whatever imperfections cannot be hidden
I will just have to live with.
I refuse to obsess over a tree.
~
Enjoying the beautiful Christmas music
that proclaims the birth of our savior Jesus Christ
while putting the garland on the tree.
~
Thankful for the joy in my heart
that only He can give.
~
Loving a little girl that will be five tomorrow.
Blessings without measure.
_
Thank you Lord.
I love you......
cathy














No comments: