Friday, December 31, 2010

looking back at 2010

I can't post another picture today.
If you looked at yesterday's blog, you know why.

Having a hard time taking the Christmas lights down......
think I will leave them be a little longer,
at least until I see more daylight in the evening.
They are comforting on these dark nights of winter......
little pockets of tiny lights dispel much gloom.

2010 went by very quickly.
We lost Aunt Dottie this year.....
and I found my daddy again.
I lost most of the sight in my left eye,
but learned to trust God in a whole new way.
We have a new granddaughter
that we hope to be able to hold in our arms very soon.
Much good....all good!
A year overflowing with blessings beyond measure.

If you are a Christian
these are the important questions
to ask yourself at the end of another year........

Am I closer to God than I was at this time last year?
Do I know Him on a deeper level?

Have my trials made me stronger?
Have I reached out and shared the good news with others?
Do I trust Him more?
Has my faith increased?
Do I spend more time in His word and in prayer?

Nothing is more important
than our relationship with Christ

One of my greatest blessings in life is writing this blog.
I am constantly amazed by you who read....
who send me a quick e-mail
or call me on the phone
or stop me at church
to tell me what it means to you.
I hear of tears and of laughter.
I couldn't be more thankful
or feel more overwhelmed that you read.

Blessings to all of you for the year 2011.
May you know the true JOY that only comes from knowing Him.

I Love You....
cathy


No comments: