Thursday, December 2, 2010

it's leaning



It's in the house.
The tree is all lit up and it is leaning ever so slightly.
That bothers me immensely.
~
Bubba says that the trunk is crooked,
but I know he doesn't want to have to
do what it would take to straighten it.
~
I will not insist.
I need to overcome my need for perfection
and this is a good practice exercise.
~
My hubby took me Christmas shopping today.....
We got up early and drove down to Florida.
He bought me cheesecake and let me nap on the way home.
There's one thing about Bubba & Cathy.
We always have fun.
~
There is no better blessing from the Lord
than being married to your best friend.
~
A quote that David posted on facebook by Douglas Wilson......
~
"When a man is converted, his Bible, as if by magic, turns into English."
~
Praise God
for the work of His Holy Spirit
in making the Scripture clear
to those who believe
in the saving power
of His Son Jesus Christ!

No comments: