Wednesday, July 6, 2011

i decided....

that I only have this one body
and it has to last me until I go home.
So...
now I have a personal trainer named Nikki
who is teaching me to do Pilates.

I had my first session today.
We worked for an hour and a half
and she said I have hope.....
Actually, she was very pleased
with what I could do.

Pilates is hard work.
The two major training tables are
"the reformer" and "the cadillac."
Seems as if stretching "the core" is primary.
I kept getting confused on when I should
"breathe in"
and when I should "breathe out."

I am very excited about this.
It promises to bring great benefits.

Why Does God Bless Us?

"The earth has yielded it's produce;
God, our God, blesses us.
God blesses us,
that all the ends of the earth may fear Him."
Psalm 67: 6&7

God blesses us so that we may fear Him.
That means
revere Him,
exult Him,
praise Him
be in awe of Him.

No comments: