Sunday, July 10, 2011

shells i found on the beach

Bubba and I just got back home
from a bike ride out on Skidaway Island.
He let me lead and I got us lost.
For some reason my "honing" device,
which usually works to perfection,
failed.
Because of this,
I was unable to get us back to where we started.
After an hour and 30 minutes
we finally found the car and our water bottles.
Our main problems were "fanny fatigue"
and extreme thirst.

Afterwards, we feasted on hamburgers and roasted peanuts
at the new "Five Guys" on Wilmington Island.
We laughed about why Bubba let me lead in the first place

Tomorrow is my second Pilates class.
I am afraid that after this bike ride,
I may not be able to move,
so we will see.

Also, I have to have Lucy at a new pool .
for more swimming lessons at 8:00 in the morning.
I am determined that she will swim
before this summer is over.

Love this....
"Open my eyes that I may behold
wonderful things from Thy law."
Psalm 119:18

His law is His word.
There are wonderful things there.
The prayer is that He will open my eyes
so that I can see them.
cathy

No comments: