Friday, February 21, 2014

well protected


I had to lay on the ground to get this shot.
Getting down wasn't hard at all...
getting up required a little more effort.

Our time with these two boys has been delightful.
Bubba and I have so much fun with them.

Jake left these super heros for Harry and Gus to enjoy.
They have been a great hit.
Harry gets Batman, Green Lantern, and the Flash.
Gus gets Superman and Wonder Woman.
Gus calls Superman Buperman....
he has trouble still with his s sounds.
It always makes me laugh.

Harry is debonair,
very sweet,
glad to have a sidekick like Gus
who idolizes him and follows his every move.
In this scenario he is in charge,
the leader,
and he is loving every minute of his position.
It is not like this in his real life home situation.
He is learning to read,
and I just love to hear him.

Gus is...
how do I describe this boy?
I know...
Gus is passionate about everything.
Even his coloring is done heartily.
(He breaks a lot of crayons)
He loves life..
he loves his people,
his pillow,
his blanket,
his bed
as he just recounted to me.
He will go far!
Whether he runs,
throws a ball,
sings,
eats,
it is all down with a passion 
that I have never seen in a child so young.
This one should be watched...
he's going places.

Bedtime..now! I love it!


No comments: