Tuesday, June 2, 2020

cleaning & learning


Sometimes I just have to clean.

I took on this project a few days ago.
First I wiped down all of the chairs and the high chair twice.
Then I moved the table and all of the chairs, got down on my hands and knees, and scrubbed the floor.
Not once, not twice, but three times.
I scrubbed until the floor under the table where we eat was squeaky clean. 
Then I let everything dry.
Today I put new "Magic Sliders" under the legs of the chairs so we wouldn't scratch the floor.
This is how it looks right now.
Tomorrow I'll put everything back together again.
I have a great feeling of accomplishment of a job well done.
(I don't do this often enough!)

👏(clapping hands)

So...there is something wrong with all of my air conditioner units.
There are three of them
I called the repairman and he is coming out tomorrow afternoon.
I can only imagine...(how much it will cost 🙁)
I'm thinking about moving into my beach condo.
Am I crazy?

I was reading in the Psalms this morning and God showed me this...

"When my anxious thoughts multiply within me,
Thy consolations delight my soul."
Psalm 94:19

There is a lot of crazy going on right now.
I have so much to learn and I am the girl who is scared to make a phone call.
Sometimes I just don't think I am going to make it,
but then I remember,
God has brought me this far.
He's not going to forsake me now.

My learning curve is huge.
Thankful for God's word which is full of wisdom, grace, and mercy every day.
Thank you all for continued prayers!!!
I need them now more than ever!



No comments: