Monday, June 29, 2020

silly picture


I forgot to share this silly picture of my grandchildren down at Juno Beach. 😎
This is the most interesting group of kids you can find anywhere.
They make me so happy.
They are kind and loving and creative and just perfect. 
God knew who I needed to help me get through old age and losing Bubba.
I am beyond thankful!

Nothing has happened with blogger yet.
Thought I would get this last one in before the end of the month when they informed me that things would change.

It is extremely hot.
We have been warned not to be outside for too long.
The deer came again last night,
and I found a house that I like...more on that later.
Four months today since Bubba died.
Time is moving on.
Our country is on fire.
But God is in control.
Nothing is happening that He isn't aware of.
Keep the faith.
Keeping reading His word.
Keep praying.
Trust Him in all things.
Never give in to fear and doubt. 
Keep believing!
❤️


No comments: