Sunday, June 7, 2020

hero of the cul de sac


Two short things....
# 1
Evidently, I am the hero of the cul de sac for killing the copperhead snake last night.
#2
I put out 3 and 1/8th bales of pine straw this evening.
The front yard looks SO much better.
The other six plus bales are still in Bubba's van.
A neighbor came over to talk about the snake killing by me and ended my work.

Oh, and one more thing...
The deer didn't come to eat my newly planted flowers last night.
Deer repellent must've worked.
Vinca.


Tired but happy.
Thankful for God's good blessings,
for beautiful flowers,
for church this morning,
and for His amazing grace in my life.

Oh, and,
Lucy brought me a gift this morning at church.
I'll tell you what it is next time I write.


Somedays I think I may just make it after all!



No comments: