Wednesday, June 3, 2020

it's been several years...


...since the deer came and ravaged my flowers.
They chose to come last night.
They did quite a bit of damage.
I had expressed to those closest to me my fear of the "people" looters breaking in my house during the night.
I didn't expect the looters to be deer.

🦌

I cannot adequately express how much happiness my flowers bring.
If you are a faithful reader you probably know.
I love looking at my flowers, 🌹
I love taking care of them.
They are special gifts from God.

I'm feeling overwhelmed right now.
I guess you can tell.
Each day seems to bring new problems that need to be solved.
Some are bigger, some not so much.
But they need to be dealt with, need to be resolved.

The air conditioner repairman is here as I write.
I am awaiting his assessment.
Until then...I press on.

I have an advocate in Jesus.
He knows my anxious heart and He cares about my struggles.
He intercedes for me to my Father in heaven and His spirit is in my heart.
I will make it to the other side.
Things will get easier.
Life goes on in spite of everything.

Still thankful!
God is good all the time.
Moving forward.
Trusting in Him.
He has me by my right hand leading and guiding me home.
I praise Him for every single one of the blessing He lavishes on me.
I'm thankful for the challenges that make me stronger.
I feel your prayers.
My support system is stronger than iron.
This last paragraph makes me smile.

😊




No comments: