Monday, December 12, 2022

back to thanksgiving



I just looked back on my blog and noticed that all but one of them featured my Christmas tree.
I'm so sorry.
I think I became obsessed with it.

These are some pictures we took on our Walkabout at Isle of Hope on Thanksgiving afternoon.
Bluff Drive on Isle of Hope is quite picturesque.
This is Eli.
He has spotted something in the sky I think.



Me and Amanda.
Mother and daughter.
Pale and tanned.
Old and still relatively young.


Me and the boys.


Nice flag shot.


Bluff Drive ~ Isle of Hope
Spanish Moss


Isle of Hope Marina


Some of the cottages


All of the "cottages" have private docks.
This Private sign was made out of oyster shells.
Clever!


Last but not least,
A most awesome and beautiful tree.

I'll try not to post any more Christmas tree pics,
but I might!
Maybe when I get all the gifts beautifully wrapped and under.
I'm still waiting for them to arrive at my front door.
If only I could get my UPS guy to ring my bell to alert me when they arrive.!

🎁

*I'm completely out of pictures to share.
I need to work on that!




























No comments: