Tuesday, December 6, 2022

happy birthday lucy ~ 17


Yesterday was Lucy's birthday.
She turned 17.
My precious little granddaughter is almost grown.

I made my homemade Lasagne.
The recipe is well over 50 years old.
I started making it when Bubba and I first got married.
Everybody loves it!
We had a salad and breadsticks and a luscious Red Velvet cake for dessert.


Lucy is wearing the Happy Birthday headband in this picture.
She is also wearing her Cedarville college hoodie.
Cedarville is in Ohio.
That's where she wants to go to college.
I just can't imagine her being that far away.

David's foot and leg are always in our birthday pictures. ๐Ÿ˜€


These are my latest flower from Lu.
She brings by a bouquet now and then and they are always beautiful.
This one had my favorite white daisies and some white roses.
She has the sweetest heart.


Here are all of my Cleland grandbabies.
They actually are all growing up.
They love their big sister.

Happy Birthday, Lu!

๐Ÿ’—Erika helped me get the light situation on my tree finished.
See to the left of Archie's head.
It is shining bright with no decorations.
It may just stay that way.


Oh...I voted.
Waited till today.
The place was empty.













 

No comments: