Friday, December 9, 2022

memories of the best of times


This has been packed away for two years.
I had forgotten about it.
We went on a cruise and Bubba died two weeks later.
This was the dream cruise.
Everything was perfect!
God planned it that way so that our family would have these special memories.
I'm getting ready to put it on my tree front and center.
We're still the Cleland Family but we're missing Bubba really bad.


God knows just what we need and when we need it.
He is good all the time.
His timing is perfect.
We'll all be together again in heaven.
I look forward to that reunion when all will be made right.
In the meantime,
Thank You, God, for the gift of Jesus who came to take away the sins of the world.
Who came to reconcile us to God His Father by the blood He shed on the cross.
Rejoice with me for God's indescribable gift.
💗


I just hung the ornament on my tree.







 

No comments: