Saturday, October 4, 2008

bubba's toothbrush

Other than using Bubba's toothbrush to clean the bathroom sinks this morning, I think I am almost back to normal after our visit to Atlanta.

I made a special trip to the laundry room to get an old toothbrush for the job, but inadvertently picked up Bubba's instead. I am glad I realized this mistake before putting it back for him to use later.

We left Atlanta at about 3:30 yesterday afternoon and arrived safely back home at 8:oo pm. Later today I will post again, writing about our visit to the Aquarium.

In the above photo you will see a beluga whale. Beluga means white, so there you go. This one's name is Nico. To sit and watch these whales swim is most relaxing.

Our trip was fun and the babies did well. We are truly blessed in all things.

cathyc

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am the 14,000th visitor!!!

Hope you are having a nice weekend!

Margaret

Cathy Cleland said...

Hi Margaret.....I've been wanting to know how its going with your Bible study?

Thanks for being my 14,000th faithful reader.