Friday, October 31, 2008

a puppy and a kitty



Lucy and I spent some time sitting on the front stoop to give out candy to Halloween trick or treaters. None came so we closed up shop and came inside to get ready for bed......Harry was long gone. I let her have one of the blow pops while we were waiting. You can see by the picture how happy that made her.
Lucy and I watched "Finding Nemo" after supper......such a good movie.
I am very tired tonight......going to bed now......at 8:00. Just wanted to say Happy Halloween with these pictures.
cathy

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It is so sad when you have no trick or treaters.......I did not have any either.
Had my decorations and candy all
ready and no one came.
That was all ways lots of fun in our younger days,times have really changed haven't they
Love the puppy and the kitty.
ECD