Wednesday, October 15, 2008

name this place in savannah

Let's see who is first to identify this famous building which has been turned into a four star hotel.

I am sitting here at my computer eating Cheetoes. I hate to admit as much, but I have a secret love of these tasty morsels. I haven't brought any into this house in over two years because I cannot resist eating them.

A couple of weeks ago Bubba walked in with two bags. At first I was stunned and then I asked, "Why did you buy those and bring them here?" His answer was unintelligible.

I eat just a few every day......practicing self control. The bad thing is that I've taught Jake and Eli to love them too. See how a bad habit gets out of control? Eli has uncontrolable urges for them and sometimes won't eat anything but.

Tomorrow we will go to Lanexa for dinner, pick up Amanda, and then on to DC. We will spend the night and return on Friday afternoon. Mark has volunteered to keep the boys while we go on this foray.

We will return home on Sunday with Jake in tow. He will stay with us for a week. We are very excited to have him all to ourselves.

There will be an interesting story coming from Amanda on this blog very soon.......no she is not pregnant. You'll just have to wait and see.

Well....my fingers and these keys are orange.....the downside to eating Cheetoes.

Tell me, if you will, if you have a secret food addiction. Now you know mine.

Cathy

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is the old Fox and Weeks
Funeral home.......do you suppose
the Mansion has any GHOSTS floating
around there?
ECD

Anonymous said...

P.S. My addiction is the Old Fashion Birthday cake icing...I could eat myself sick on that.....better not I might end up back in the E R, ha!
Have a great but safe trip!!!
ECD