Sunday, October 12, 2008

things I love right now

1. Rain glorious rain. Hard rain, unrelenting rain, loud and soft rain. Savannah has had several days worth. It makes for great sleep and good naps.

2. Facebook. What fun. Catching up with old and new friends. Seeing all of the pictures. Reading the status updates. Wow....I can't get enough of it.

3. Pumpkins. I have a collection and have placed them here and there around my house. We are going to attend a pumpkin festival over in Beaufort, SC, next week.

4. Amanda. She gets quite upset with me when I don't write my blog every night.

5. Fresh blue fin crab meat already picked out. To sit down and eat this delight is a true love......thanks Estelle.

6. Today's sermon. It was spellbinding about how "the heavens declare the glory of God."

7. The song, "I Adore You," by Melpo Mene.

8. The Bookmans, Erika's parent, coming to dine with us tomorrow night.

9. Candles. They shimmer and make shadows on the wall and make the earlier darkness more bearable.

10. Blogging and recieving comments.

11. The colors that Diane and Erika painted at Ole Mill.

12. The wonderful, beautiful, and free country that we live in.

13. Jake.....we will go to Virginia on Thursday to bring him back to stay with us for a whole week and we may even get to go to DC for a day.

14. The "Old English" dress that Lucy wore to church today.

15. You, of course......

"How do I love thee? Let me count the ways...................."
c

No comments: