Monday, October 6, 2008

shamu and the mystery shadow

This is the picture I will blog under in a little while.
This blog is yet untittled.
All you can do is wonder who that is standing by Bubba.
Bubba does look extremely happy whoever it is......

Erika took this picture. She said that her thumb was over the flash. I think it is funny.
Most assuredly Bubba paid her beforehand to blot me out........yes it is me in case you didn't know.

Thanks for the comments....I crave them. In fact I think I will name this blog after the second comment because it made me laugh out loud.

Since I wrote and promised to finish this later, I have gotten very tired so this one will be short. I've cleared up the mystery.

I hope I don't recieive any animadversion for this blog, especially when someone sees it's title.

love to you.......c

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The woman in black,,,,,,the mystery woman!!!!!!!!!
Who is she ?????
Only Bubba knows, we always knew
he was hiding something......
All those "business trips" he
took to places unknown....

Anonymous said...

Shamu and the mystery shadow