Thursday, May 21, 2009

bubba blowing out his candles

Bubba turned 65 years old today.
I can hardly believe that I have a husband who is that old!
Not that I am that far behind him.

Jake and Eli called early from Virginia to say, "Happy Birthday granddaddy."

I think he had a good day.
He and David went out to lunch at Hilliards and then to see a movie.

Erika cooked a most delicious lasagna meal complete with ceasar salad and garlic bread.
I provided his favorite.....a cheesecake with fresh fruit on top.
Coffee was the perfect compliment.

Lucy and Harry danced and laughed with the wrappings and bows.
The candles on the cake kept relighting themselves.
The little ones thought that was the best.

What did I give him you say? A t-shirt and some shorts...what else?

Is this man blessed or what?

to many more good ones....cathy

No comments: