Monday, May 11, 2009

the question I most want an answer to

Here it is:

Why do the people who love you and in whom you take great joy want to hurt you and put you in your place?
My heart is heavy because I just do not understand.

I was reading my Bible and the Holy Spirit compelled me with the love of God.
Here are the promises He gave me earlier this morning:

God is my refuge
God is a rock of strength
God is a stronghold
God is my rock and my fortress
God has seen my affliction
God knows the trouble of my soul
God is gracious
God has my times in His hands
God will deliver me from those who persecute me
God is lovingkindness
God has stored up great goodness for those who love Him
God hears the voice of my supplications
God preserves the faithful
God hides us in the secret place of His presence

All of these are found in just one chapter in Psalm (31)

"Weeping may last for the night, but joy comes in the morning." Psalm 30:5

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Some place I heard this saying,don't know from where it
came........We always hurt the ones we love the most.