Thursday, May 14, 2009

keeping harry

He's in there asleep.....I think we wore him slap out even though he and I took long naps this afternoon.

Except for Harry biting my leg in a fit of happiness and hitting me hard on the lip with a play doctor's kit tool, we have gotten alone just fine. (Both hurt really badly:(

After we got back from the playground, he and I were sitting on the deck together looking at the ocean. He was drinking his milk out of his cup which he proceeded to throw over to the ground below much to his delight and dismay. Granddaddy had to make his second retrieval trip of the afternoon as some toys had gone over earlier.

We think that Harry is relishing in his first time to spend some days and nights with us all by himself.

David and Erika and Lucy are on a conference trip to North Carolina until Saturday.

Thank you God for the blessing of Harry
For that delightful laugh
For how he communicates with his eyes
Our joy and surprise when he says a word
For his daring spirit to try everything on the playground

thanks harry for keeping me young at heart............yg

No comments: