Tuesday, May 19, 2009

hi.....my name is cathy

I am getting close to my 600th post and the completion of two years of writing this blog almost daily. I cannot believe it. I have always loved to write and this gives me the opportunity on a very small scale.

I do know that I am a work in progress. God is not near finished with me yet. Just when I start to think that I have a good grip on the Bible, He shows me something that I am struggling with from a whole new perspective and I am plunged into a fascinating journey of new discoveries.
Right now it is Romans 12: 9-21......."Marks of a true Christian."

Just take this one statement for instance....."Bless those who persecute you."

My reaction, "Oh God, please, you don't really want me to do this do You?" But He does. It's not a suggestion, it is a command.

So there....He is working in my heart through His word and that is a good thing......but these are very hard lessons.

What is really amazing is that people read what I write. You tell me that you find blessings and inspiration from my words. That is from God and not me. I am only another conduit for God's word. I love it and I hope that comes through my writing to you.

Thank you so much.....I'll be looking for reader # 22,222.

goodnight with love.....

No comments: