Saturday, May 30, 2009

a new life

"For You formed my inward parts; You knitted me together in my mother's womb.

I praise You for I am fearfully and wonderfully made. Wonderful are Your works; my soul knows it very well.

My frame was not hidden from you, when I was being made in secret, intricately woven in the depths of the earth.

Your eyes saw my unformed substance; in Your book were written, every one of them, the days that were formed for me, when as yet there were none of them." Psalm 139: 13 - 16

God has opened Amanda's womb and she and Mark are expecting their third child.

We are grateful and humbled by this newest blessing.

I will be going with her on Thursday to get the first ultrasound.

Please join our prayers that she will have a safe and healthy pregnancy.

Cathy

No comments: