Tuesday, May 5, 2009

damage control

The damage to my car is not too bad....the rear bumper will have to be replaced and some touch up done. I can't tell about my neck. It hurts anyway and I don't think it is any worse, but my psyche, that is another story.

I am a very sensitive girl, much to my dismay. How do you get over being talked to like that? It was like the devil himself had jumped out and was accusing me.

That woman had me convinced that her ramming into the back of my van was my fault.

The only answer is in Christ.....there is "no condemnation" in Him. I thank God for the truth of His word.

We are having a gentle rain...it is lovely. Pretty good lightening show earlier......I'm hoping for more later.

Please join me in a very specific prayer for our country. Pray that God will make His glory known in the halls and offices and minds of our national government in Washington, DC.

How He will accomplish that I have no idea and we don't need to know. What we do need to know is that "Nothing is impossible with God." The situation looks hopeless, but God can turn it all around in a second.

Pray with me?

thanks, cathy

No comments: