Tuesday, November 24, 2009

getting ready for the big day....

is hard work, but soooooo worth it.
Sally and I worked this afternoon setting up and talking about our menu.

I have been tired all day and I hope I am not getting sick.
Eight infusions so far and I've only developed one infection during that time.
Thankfully that is a great improvement.

The weather has been gloomy.
I can't even remember the last time I saw the sun.
A beautiful blue sky day would serve us all well.

I am so looking forward to Saturday when the night falls.
Many of the boats owners from around here decorate their vessels and parade up and down the Savannah River. We went last year and it was so exciting and fun. David and Erika are hoping they will get back from Raleigh in time to go too.

I don't want anything to do with Christmas until after Thanksgiving Day.
Then....let the season begin.
I hope to get "the" real live tree this weekend and get it up to enjoy.

"That they may know that Thou alone, whose name is the Lord,
Art the Most High over all the earth." Psalm 83: 18

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

gobble, gobble,
Happy Thanksgiving to All