Friday, November 6, 2009

"i wanna hold your hand"

Don't you just hate it when you write someone a really nice e-mail and they ignore it and don't answer the questions that you ask?

All of my life I have had a fear of being rejected.
Even though I know better now that I live in Christ, it still hurts.

Here is my one and only complaint about living in this condo at the beach (and there aren't many)............
I love to entertain, to throw the big party and use all of my beautiful things.
I can't do it here. I want to decorate and fix and do for everybody and it is not to be this holiday season. To all of you out there who would be the recipient of this hospitality, I am sorry.

I checked a book out of the library that has 973 pages. It is due today. I still have 254 pages to read. It is a fascinating book that I cannot put down. I will be reading non-stop tonight to finish it........don't want to get a fine.

This is the doctrine that I live and will die by....

"Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who has blessed us with every spiritual blessing in the heavenly places in Christ......

just as He chose us in Him before the foundation of the world, that we should be holy and blameless before Him."

Ephesians 1: 3 & 4

No comments: