Monday, November 30, 2009

the last day of november

Do you feel the urgency of the days like I do?
It seems as if time is passing at an incomprehensible speed.
Does time speed up at the end, just before Jesus returns in His glory?
My soul longs for His coming.

November 30th was a memorable day in it's beauty.
75 degrees of warmth and sunshine......
First light was beautiful this morning.........exhilarating!
And tonight the moon has washed the beach with a glow.

O God, we don't deserve these blessings,
but you have bestowed them freely upon us.
May we take time to worship and thank You.
May we show kindness and love to all as we represent You on this earth.

I hope you like my new blog format.
It is called "Harbor."
A fitting name I think considering from "whence I write."

Tomorrow Christmas preparations will began.
Tonight, it is still November.

"Thanks be to God for His indescribable gift." (Jesus)

No comments: