Monday, June 28, 2010

not a stellar speller

Okay ya'll.
You have let me go for years on end misspelling a word over and over.
After my post last night I just got this nagging feeling that
l-i-g-h-t-e-n-i-n-g
may not be the right spelling for
those flashes out in the night sky that thrill me so much.
So....I got out my trusty "Webster's Instant Word Guide" and did some checking.
Sure enough my instinct was right.
The word is spelled L-I-G-H-T-N-I-N-G.
I quickly corrected the post and will work on those that came before.

I have said this before.
If you see me in error, please let me know.
I don't want to send things out that are wrong.
(and that make me look like an idiot)
So please don't "withhold correction."

cathy

I'm just going to ask you to continue to pray for the Rushing family.
Hard things going on with them at this time.

"I lift up my eyes to the hills,
from where does my help come?
My help comes from the Lord,
who made heaven and earth."
Psalm 121: 1 & 2

1 comment:

Allison said...

I had no idea it was spelled wrong, either!