Tuesday, June 8, 2010

so hard to get there from here

it flips open
it has a large screen on the front
with bigger letters and numbers
so that I can see who's calling without my glasses.

yes, I got a new cell phone today!
i asked for the most basic model....
i only need to make and receive calls.
i am taking the user guide to florida with me tomorrow
and will diligently pursue becoming totally familiar with how to use it.
yea...we'll see. (i can never understand user manuals)

Yes, we are going to Florida.
Bubba thinks I need a break and a rest and
I kinda agree with him.
My only regret is that I have stacks on my desk that need to be dealt with
and my floors need cleaning....
but hey, all of that will be here when I return.

I love this about knowing God...
truly,
certainly,
astoundingly,
astonishingly,
our fellowship is with God.

Enoch walked with God, and if we are truly Christian,
we should be walking with God,
speaking to Him,
knowing He is there speaking to us,
delighting to praise Him,
anxious to know Him more and more. Life in Christ MLJ

I find this passage to be most profound.
It is what my heart wants more than anything else,
but I find it so hard to get there from here.
cathy

No comments: