Saturday, June 26, 2010

treasuring His word


This new day dawns bright and clear.
The sun is strong in the east...... unrelenting almost, in it's intensity.
This new day brings with it promise and hope in Christ.
It is a testimony to the goodness of God, this new day.
~
Robert Rushing is better.....he had an allergic reaction to a new drug.
The family faces lots of very difficult decisions. Please keep praying for them.
~
I promise that if you read your Bible every day and ask God for understanding,
He will bless you beyond measure in His Word.
~
It is all there...
the explanation for what's happening in the world
the reason for our existence
how the earth came into being
who Jesus is and why He came
and so much more.
~
"With all my heart I have sought Thee;
do not let me wander from Thy commandments."
~
"Thy word I have treasured in my heart,
that I might not sin against Thee." Psalm 119: 10 & 11
~
Two things for us to do here...
seek God
treasure His word in our hearts
~
cathy

No comments: