Monday, June 21, 2010

this dress....

is for Lucy.
I couldn't resist buying it for her today.
That's what grammys do you know....
spend all of their money on the grandbabies.

I had another laser done on my eye today.
The doctor said again that the sight in my left eye is not improving.
no worse....
just not getting any better.
He can insert a pellet...
but I just can't consent to do that.
If another infection happens I may not regain any of my sight.

Please pray for our friends Robert and Sandra Rushing.
As most of you know, he has alzheimers disease.
Early this morning he fell and was taken to the hospital.
He has a fracture in his spine among other injuries.
Pray for the family
to have wisdom regarding his care at this time and healing for Robert.

We are heading up to Atlanta on Wednesday morning.
I have an appointment with my doctor in the afternoon.
This is what I am hoping for...
to eat dinner at Houstons.
The food is incredible and I haven't had it in so long.
We'll see!

"And from His fullness we have all received grace upon grace." John 1:16

To Sandy and all who are suffering and overwhelmed tonight
this is God's comfort to you....
When it seems as if God's grace is receding there is already more grace on its way to replenish. We are never without His abundant grace. He will see you through.

No comments: