Saturday, June 26, 2010

"you have not because you ask not"

This is the fourth time I have posted today!

After two days of rest I am beginning to feel better.
Met David and fam for a sandwich just now.
It was so good to get out and laugh for a while.

The psalmist is asking these things of God......
God loves it when desire these things from Him.
He is faithful to answer the humble prayers of His saints.

Teach me Thy statutes.

Open my eyes that I may see,
wonderful things from Thy word.

Revive me according to Thy word.

Make me understand the way of Thy precepts.

Strengthen me according to Thy word.

Teach me, O Lord, the way of Thy statutes

Give me understanding that I may observe Thy law
and keep it with all my heart.

Make me walk in the path of Thy commandments

Incline my heart to Thy testimonies

Establish Thy word to Thy servant

Taken from Psalm 119: 1 - 40

No comments: