Monday, July 5, 2010

Charleys ~ the best

Tybee Island is a quirky little beach town.
Tiny bungalows like this are the norm.....
most of them painted in what I call the "Key West" colors.
This one has been made into a restaurant.
It is very small & quaint and reservations are required.
This is where we go to eat crab legs.
Charley really knows how to cook them.

Amanda, Mark, Jake, and Eli are vacationing at the condo this week.
They left here about 4:30 this afternoon headed for the Crab Shack.......
another "must do" Tybee restaurant destination.
Lots of swimming and beach time is planned
with some long afternoon naps and golf for Mark.
Have tons of fun you guys.

I borrow this from David
who borrowed it from M. L. Jones.
This touched my heart
and expressed my longing
for others
to have the unprecedented joy
of knowing our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ.

"If you were to ask me to give a definition of a Christian,
I should say that he is one who,
since believing in Christ,
feels Himself to be the happiest person in the world,
and longs for everyone else to be equally happy."

cathy

No comments: