Friday, July 23, 2010

she said......

"There's Grammie,"
and came running a good distance into my arms today.
It had been almost a week since I had seen her.
Much too long.

We all met up for lunch at PF Changs.....
Jacksonville, Florida.
David & Erika
Lucy & Harry
Estelle
Bubba & Me.

There was a big round table full of Chinese food
and lots of hungry people enjoying themselves.
Lucy asked kindly if we could visit the candy store next door
before our food even came.
I tell you....
they never forget a thing.

Our trip was a huge success.
Everything that we set out to accomplish
was brought to fruition.

Estelle had a ball at the hen party
down on the beach at St. Augustine.
From what I hear....
there was lots of talking and eating going on.

Family,
Special times,
Being home safely again.
Thank You Lord for these and all blessings.
cathy

ps ~ There is an almost full moon
in a gorgeous sky
outside of my bedroom window
that God hung there for our pleasure.
I will be watching it as I doze off in just a little while. :)

1 comment:

Allison Stroud said...

You all need to try Pei Wei, the "fast food" option by PF Chang's. Mostly Thai food but SO good! Glad you had fun in Jax!