Wednesday, July 7, 2010

"understanding to the simple"

These roses are a deeper pink.
God's handiwork intrigues me....
the colors that He uses on the flowers are so gorgeous,
and every one is different.
A flower never fails to bring glory to it's maker.

The gifts are for Amanda.
We will celebrate her birthday tomorrow if....
we can get them to leave the beach.
The report today was that they were having a glorious time,
staying on the beach and enjoying the water.

Tomorrow Mark and David are playing golf.
I plan to go to the beach early to get in on some of the fun.
They say Jake is swimming like a fish.....
There will be a lot of "watch me grammie."

Notice the song that I posted earlier today.
When I start to worry about our country
I have to remind myself that God is sovereign over all of this.
Whatever happens.....we are His "in Christ."

Ya'll....I love the Psalms. Listen to this:

"Your testimonies are wonderful;
therefore my soul keeps them.
The unfolding of Your word gives light;
It imparts understanding to the simple."

The more we read His word the more light is given to us.
And the best part? Even the simple can understand it.
That gives me much hope, how about you?

goodnight to all.....
cc

No comments: