Saturday, July 17, 2010

water baby


Lucy and I went swimming at the pool at our condo today.
It was just the two of us.
Very hot temperatures.
The water felt great.
~
After swimming we both went up and took long naps.
What a fun way to spend a Saturday afternoon.
~
David is teaching Sunday School to the adults this summer.
We are doing a book by Jeffery Bridges....
"Respectable Sins"
~
If you haven't read it yet.....do.
It is one of the most convicting books I have ever read.
~
an example......the sin of ungodliness.
~
"The sin of ungodliness may be defined as
living one's everyday life
with little or no thought of God,
or of God's will,
or of God's glory,
or of one's dependence on God." (page 54)
~
I've always thought that an ungodly person
was basically a wicked person.
How wrong I was!
~
I love to be taught the truth.
Thank you David & and Mr. Bridges


No comments: