Saturday, July 10, 2010

salt air


Salt air flows in the depths of my being.......
I breathe it in daily,
smell it
taste it
was born to it
feel comforted by it.
Living on the coast near the ocean is a necessary part of life for me.
I am thankful that God put me here in this wonderful place.
~
A couple of little fish are in the pictures above.
Jake has completely mastered the underwater world.
Now he just needs to work on his skills.
Eli at least is comfortable in the water....a big step.
~
The time has come for a mid-summer vegetable feast.....
I stopped by the market on the way to the beach and bought fresh
peas
butterbeans
tomatoes
eggplant
cucumbers
and
boiled peanuts. (These have already been gobbled up!)
~
A savory roast and all of these things will be prepared on Monday.
That will be my Dad's 87th birthday.
Can't think of any gift he would rather have.
~
The bounty of the Lord's blessings in my life overflow.
Thank you Lord Jesus!
~
ps torrential rainstorm at Tybee tonight!


No comments: