Thursday, July 15, 2010

my 1,000th post

I posted my first blog on Friday, June 8, 2007.
It was entitled "heart ~ stopping show."
I wrote about Arlington Cemetary.
We were still living in DC.
My mother was alive.
I still had my cat, "da girl."

My first picture was posted on Friday, December 28, 2007.
We were in Chicago celebrating Christmas with David and Erika.
Harry was a tiny baby and Lucy was barely toddling around.

I have loved this experience.
I have a chronicle of the last three years of my life.
These years that I've written about
have been some of the most challenging of my life.
Hard trials....
but so beneficial to my spiritual growth.

You readers have inspired me to keep writing.
That you read so faithfully amazes me.
I don't know why you keep reading......
but I am thankful that you do.

"Oh give thanks to the Lord for He is good;
His steadfast love endures forever."
Psalm 118:1

1 comment:

Allison said...

Congrats on your 1,000th post!! I'm proud to say I've read all 1000 of them :D Keep it up! Love you!