Thursday, July 1, 2010

the palest pink


Ivory roses with just a hint of the palest pink.
They look lovely in my grandmother's vase.
~
I made my famous broccoli ~ chicken casserole tonight.
Bubba, David, Erika, Lucy and Harry all said it was the best I had ever made.
I don't know about that.....but it was very good.
~
I like to listen to music when I work around the house and when I drive.
I know how to make cd's from my computer.
I usually put about fifteen or sixteen songs on each disk.
Then I proceed to listen to them constantly.
I literally listen until I cannot stand to listen anymore.
~
The songs that I am listening to now will have to go soon.
I'm not there yet but I'm very close.
I am always glad when I can find new music that I like.
Then I can start the process all over again.
~
The only negative from my bloodwork last week was....
I have a very low level of Vitamin D in my system.
I asked what would cause that and the nurse said.....
"You must not be getting enough sunlight."
Easy remedy to that...
I am going to move to the beach for the rest of the summer.
Seems like the perfect solution to me.
~
David told me tonight that I need a new little kitty running around the house.
I think that he is right sometimes but.....
I don't miss the cat hair and the litter box at all.
I have been running some names around in my head though.
I love the name Bella....
we'll just have to see........
~
sometimes I still miss "da girl."
I will see something white on the floor and think it is her.
No other cat could ever replace "my girl."
~
cathy

No comments: