Wednesday, November 3, 2010

"beauty will rise"


Steven Curtis Chapman writes beautiful music.
He newest CD has the title in the heading above.

Not long ago his little three year old daughter Maria
was killed in a tragic accident just outside of the family's home.
She had been adopted from China and was adored.

This morning I bought the music.

Here is a man overcome with sorrow
pouring out his soul in worship and adoration to The Lord.
Here is a like-minded believer....
one who knows that life is all of God and none of us.
Here is a man who KNOWS he will see his daughter again
because he believes the truth in God's Word.

I love this.....

"Is that you I hear,
Laughing loud and calling out to me?
Saying See...
It's everything you said that it would be,
And even better than you would believe,
And I'm counting down the days until you are here with me,
And finally, you'll see." (taken from the song "See" by SCC)

"Taste and see that the Lord is good...
that the Lord is good."

Tonight I am thankful for beautiful music
that makes my soul soar in praise and thanksgiving to God.
cathy

No comments: